Saturday, August 30, 2008

I lost a few pounds. . . of HAIR!

I've been thinking a lot lately about getting my haircut, but hadn't had the guts to go through with it. Now, I know this sounds weird, but I've only gone to one lady my whole life to get my hair cut. She's in Kansas City - a little far, but she manages to get me in when I'm in town. She always does a fabulous job, and I just didn't want to trust anyone else. (Or pay the price of a good Atlanta haircut)
But, with a trip to Kansas City not coming until the holidays, and picture day next week, I went ahead found a place. And, I love my "new hair"!! :o) She did a great job, so I'll go to her again in the future. Yay!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ooooh...I love it! Super cute, and frames your face really nicely. I'm glad you like it, and I'll have to get her name from you. Sage Hill, right?

Mrs. Starhead said...

Yes @ Panache. Her name is Amber. She was very friendly too!