Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy birthday, Andrew!

Happy birthday!! We celebrated Andrew's birthday on August 6 (yes, I know I'm a bit behind). I'm not going to say how old he is, but you can see on the cake for yourself.
We headed to Edo, a Japanese Hibachi around the corner. We went for my birthday in May and had such a great time we went back. The cook had a great personality. He even had a shrimp sing happy birthday to him. It was cute. The people we sat with were also very friendly. It was a great birthday dining experience. I tried to get a picture of the onion flame, but was a little late.
We came home and Andrew talked to many people who were calling to wish him a happy birthday. Afterwards we had cake. I made him a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing - very yum!! I was quite proud. Then he opened his present. I got him SNL season 3 DVD. He was pretty excited!
It was a low-key celebration, which is exactly what he wanted. :o)

(Yes, I know there's not the right # of candles. . .)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds like a great birthday to me. D's like that....we always stay in and watch Terminator 2 and eat Chinese delivery....cause that's what he wants. :)

Happy birthday Andrew!