Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glasses!

While at home for Christmas I realized my vision was getting to the point where it was time for a check-up. I haven't had great luck with eye doctors here in Atlanta, but finally decided to pony up a little more money to have a doctor from Emory eye center. (In the top 9 in the country!). I'm so glad I did, because I have a doctor that has been very patient and willing to work with me.
I tried soft contacts, but never got used to the fact that they weren't as sharp as the gas perms I'd had my whole life. I went back to gas perms, and got a new set of glasses. They are much lighter than my previous pair so they don't sliiiiiiiiiiiide down my nose. I was reluctant to get a new pair when I didn't "really" need them. But my doctor told me that I was going to continue permanent damage to my eyes if I only wore contacts.
And...here are my new glasses and I LOVE them!! I've become a glasses person again!
Let me know what you think. :o)

No comments: