Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'll have seconds please!

I made spaghetti for dinner tonight. I knew this was one of Molly's favorites, but she took it to a whole new level. I saw her not only eating the spaghetti, but sucking the sauce off her hands, and digging in her high chair and bib pocket to find MORE spaghetti! She was ready for seconds before I had put the first bite of mine in my mouth. Funny story - when I was young we had spaghetti for dinner one night. I'm pretty sure I ate the meal in just my diaper. I made a MESS with it - I rubbed it on my face, tummy, hair - everywhere I could reach. (Mom & dad, you can confirm...it sounds like I may have eaten less than I played with). Straight to the tub I went, and after the scrub down, there was a large spaghetti grease ring around me! My parents have told that story enough times that I no longer get embarrassed by it. I know there's a picture somewhere...I'll see if I can find and share.

No comments: