Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sit & Spit

So I realize the name of this post sounds quite gross. But when you're talking about the sweetest 4 month old around, it's so cute, right? :o) Yesterday, while in Ottawa, Andrew needed to go to the library. Molly and I found a shady spot close to the library to hang out for a bit while he worked. I knew she was very close to being able to sit on her own, so we were "working" on strengthening her muscles to get her strong enough to do so. I was lightly holding my hands behind her back when I realized she didn't need my help. So I grabbed the camera & took some pictures. While she was sitting there, she was also participating in one of her other newer tricks....spitting. She has learned to do this and while it's not the most lady-like thing she's ever done, it really entertains her.

No comments: