Friday, January 23, 2009

Better Late Than Never. . .

Ok, so I realize it's been a while since I've updated. Obviously, much has happened in the last few months.
We celebrated the holidays with family and friends. We traveled through 11 different states in 2 weeks...whew!
One of my favorite holiday traditions took place before we left town. The 4th annual cookie decorating party. We've hosted it every year while at Emory. I must say, we've seen the bar raised every year. Unfortunately, neither Andrew or I have many skills with the decorating, but we do throw a pretty good holiday party!

The winners with their cookies -(L to R) Andrew's best effort "Cartman", Emily's best star decorated like Jesus, Susan's best gingerbread men - Batman trio, Josh's best tree-hidden aliean, Nigel's double-decker cookie.

Theme of the night: Batman - here are all 5 cookies. Nice job!

And of course, no party is complete without a white elephant exchange. I ended up with some Ninja Turtles video tapes. Oh boy....do I see some re-gifting for next year's party? Possibly. :o)

No comments: