Sunday, June 29, 2008

This just in...I'm in the right profession

Ok, so this has never happened to me, but I definitely fear that it will happen one day. Thought it was funny. Hope you get a laugh from it too. . Also, as much as I love my summer vacations, I'm at the point in the break where I'm ready to go back to work. Am I crazy?!!?? No, I just love teaching. I am full of anticipation and ideas about what my next year of teaching holds. I'm super excited about it! I'll be co-teaching again, but now that I know more about it, am looking forward to what it holds in store. . . Not much exciting has happened in the last few weeks. We've done a lot of house cleaning which is always a good thing! We're not done, but slow progress is good. We got to see R.E.M. for the 2nd time. They rocked it! That was a fun show to be at-it was their "home crowd." We cooked in the sun to see the Braves vs. Brewers game - just typical summer activities. It's been kinda nice to experience summer in Atlanta. The past few years we've been in Michigan while Andrew's in class. Andrew and I are about to venture on a few vacations in the next month. July will be busy, but that's ok with me. We're going to the beach and a few Royals games in Tampa for the 4th. And then our big Texas/New Mexico trip to visit with family. :o)

1 comment:

Mr. Peepers said...

Apparently I wear the same shirt to all baseball games.